A message from the Organizer of SDTP
Some people think the president and his people have been able to marginalize and slander the Tea Party so badly that we have become irrelevant. The real question is:
Has he discouraged the good folks in local Tea Parties enough to cause us to give up?
The only thing necessary for this tyrannical, dishonest, slanderous man (Obama) to achieve his goal of regaining Congress and full control of our great country is convincing YOU it’s over, that there is nothing you can do, that you should shut up and sit down. If that happens, it IS over.
Some people view the election results as proof we’ve been wrong all along. Could this be true? Let look at a few facts:
1) If America has really evolved into a progressive country, then the Democrats would never have received the “shellacking” they got in the 2010 election.
2) Our country’s decisions will never be any better than the information used to make them. False information will lead to bad decisions and even worse consequences every time. The information the people were fed from Obama and the media was professional spin at its best. Romney and company didn’t do much to correct it either.
3) Let’s say our candidate had been a trendy minority with the intellect of Gingrich, the “In-your-face” of Trump, the business experience of Romney, and the moral compass of Bachman or Santorum. Then run that person against a boring Progressive like Ralph Nader and see what you get.
It still wouldn’t define the electorate’s core fundamental Beliefs. To gain the vote of today’s low information electorate you need to do the “Hollywood Dance” and “spin” better than the other guy; substance, sadly, means less these days.
In Obama we see the perfect candidate. His “Cool Factor” meant he could go to the “View”, “Late Night”, “Pimp with a Limp” and all other fake news/media shows and weaken the blows when the “Real Reporters” asked hard, relevant questions.
His half black status shielded him from questions about his constant campaign lies, or his dirty Chicago style politics. Any hard questions had the risk of being met with the accusation of racism. This chameleon gladly lived in the bubble the media made for him….he could do no wrong!
America hasn’t made some quantum change; we still remain basically the same country that ousted the Progressive Congress in 2010. But in 2012 we were duped by professional propagandists, by a willing and eager media, and by a man and campaign team willing to wrongly slander a noble man at every turn. The president surely wasn’t re-elected because the country is better off financially, morally, spiritually, etc.
On election day I felt like that guy being run over by a tank in Tiananmen square, China, and listening to the president later that day, all my ears heard was: “Resistance is futile–you WILL be assimilated.” Trust me; I understand. I was tempted to lose hope too. However, I came to realize that our countrymen were not voting for socialism; they were voting against Romney’s killing of factory workers’ wives, putting woman in backroom alleys for abortions, and, as Biden said to Blacks, ” putting ya’ll back in chains”. I never thought people would be gullible and uninformed enough to actually believe that utterly false propaganda, but they did! To a lost soul, the allure of a Marxist utopian promise full of instant gratification, unearned riches and a false sense of freedom is all-powerful. But for those who are not morally lost and emotionally bankrupt, the promise is seen only for the lie that it is.
So…… Is it time for traditional Americans to give up?
If you have suddenly lost your sense of national sovereignty, personal responsibility, individual freedom, religious rights, fiscal sanity and the value of human life, then yes.
But I believe that the founding principles of this great country are worth fighting for. “We the People” must resist the temptation to give up and slip into despair. The country will surely wake up when the bills of socialism come due and it finds out that the tax term “Millionaire” and “Billionaire” really meant “Thousandaires.”
I know things are bad now, but realize we’ve had it much worse. During the 1776 Revolutionary War, the Patriots were in real trouble. British troops had quickly advanced through New York and New Jersey to crush the rebellion, and the Continental Army was in retreat and on the verge of disintegration. It was at that time that Thomas Paine penned “The Crisis”:
“These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: ’tis dearness only that gives everything its value.”
If those great Patriots had given up during a worse crisis than ours, America would have never been. They didn’t, and neither will we.
Everyone agrees that our current system of immigration and enforcement is not working due to many years of non-enforcement of our immigration laws and widespread abuse of our system by foreign law-breakers. Here are the common sense solutions that would solve our illegal immigration crisis and protect America’s long history of welcoming immigrants to our country and protecting them from illegal immigrants and criminal employers who cheapen their sacrifices and threaten their opportunities in their new home country.
1. Secure the Borders – Give the Border Patrol and Customs (CBP) what they need to secure our borders, ports of entry, and our coastlines. This includes secure fencing wherever practicable, sensors, cameras, and personnel to prevent illegal entry by smugglers and illegal aliens. We must finally obtain full operational control over the entire southern border, not just a few segments of it. We must stop the mass flow of unknown foreigners, criminals, illicit contraband and drugs.
2. Enforce all federal immigration laws. Give ICE the personnel, resources, and authority to enforce all of our nation’s immigration laws aggressively and effectively, especially against employers of illegal workers and those who illegally give financial and other public aid to illegal aliens (except emergency services). No public benefits or welfare to illegal aliens. Aiding and abetting an alien is still a felony crime. Penalize law-breaking sanctuary cities that defy federal laws. All magnets must be turned off to prevent or reduce future illegal immigration.
- Find and expel all visa overstays and others who abuse our legal immigration system for criminal gain.
- Strengthen the Secure Communities program so that every criminal alien arrested by local law enforcement is detained and deported by ICE, after any jail/prison sentence for their crimes.
3. Mandatory E-Verify for all Employers. E-Verify is already mandatory for all federal government agencies and contractors because it is accurate and effective in preventing illegal hiring of illegal aliens and other unauthorized workers. It is also mandatory in several states and has been very effective in turning off the “jobs magnet” in those states.
4. Reduce Annual Legal Immigration numbers to reasonable levels that our country and our workforce can absorb. According to experts, our nation can safely accept and assimilate approximately 250,000 – 500,000 new immigrants per year, depending on the current unemployment rate. Unemployed American workers should never have to compete with new immigrants for scarce jobs in times of high unemployment. Currently the U.S. allows in 1.1 million legal immigrants and nearly one million illegal immigrants per year. The results of this extremely high number of newcomers have been a disaster to our economy, our workforce, and our federal, state, and local government budgets.
5. End Birthright Citizenship. Babies born to foreigner visitors and illegal aliens on U.S. soil should not be automatic U.S. citizens; they are citizens of their parents’ home country. Close this this long-abused “anchor baby” loophole to protect American citizens and legal immigrants. The U.S. is the only large industrialized country on Earth that still gives free birthright citizenship to foreign babies. All other countries have ended the archaic and insane practice of rewarding illegal aliens with free citizenship for their offspring, making them instantly eligible for taxpayer-funded benefits. The oft-quoted 14th Amendment was intended for the newborn children of freed African slaves only, not the millions of illegal aliens having children in our country. Congress can issue a clarification to eliminate this major cause of illegal immigration at any time and should take action in 2013 to fix this problem once and for all. Newborn babies must have at least one parent with U.S. citizenship to be given automatic U.S. citizenship.
6. Fix and enforce our Guest Worker System. There are numerous guest worker programs for agriculture and businesses to bring in temporary workers to meet their workforce needs where there are not enough American workers available, but the programs are not being used because they are not enforced by the Federal Government. We must ensure that all agriculture and businesses are using vetted, legal, temporary foreign workers only and that the guest workers go home when their period of employment is over.
7. Only after all of the above steps and measures (tangible triggers) have been implemented and deemed fully effective in preventing future illegal immigration by Congress and impartial entities, should there be legalization of any illegal aliens, on a case by case basis, after paying appropriate penalties and all back taxes if they choose to come forth and apply for legal status. No illegal alien with any misdemeanor or felony convictions will ever be eligible for any legalization; they must leave the U.S. immediately or face penalties and deportation when caught.
- This legalization would contain no “pathway to citizenship”; only the ability to live and work here as a Green Card holder and under all the requirements of the Green Card. If citizenship is desired, they must return to their home country and apply and wait their turn, just like anyone else would have to do.
No more mass amnesties/legalizations that undermine U.S. national security and the rule of law.
Strong, but humane attrition through enforcement is the only proven solution to illegal immigration in the U.S. and around the world.
—————- End ————–
We have many thoughts as to what images, faces, and ideas would welcome New Citizens to the Republican Party.
If we can’t fix this one, we can’t fix anything. Let’s work it out, together.
Nancy Eisenhart, CFRW Southern Division president
“The police chiefs and sheriffs have it within their discretion — within their authority — to honor that request or not.”
California’s top law enforcer said local police departments can choose whether to comply with a federal program that targets unauthorized immigrants — even if participation in that program is mandatory.
Attorney General Kamala Harris said she released the guidance Tuesday, in the form of a bulletin to law enforcement, because she has received numerous inquiries from those agencies seeking clarification on the Secure Communities program.
Under Secure Communities, police officers and sheriff’s deputies run detainees’ fingerprints through federal databases. If a suspect is deemed to be an unauthorized immigrant, that person is put on a deportation hold and transferred to the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
The program has been the focus of much controversy, including lawsuits. Supporters said it helps improve public safety by targeting unauthorized immigrants who have broken the law, while opponents said it unfairly captures a large amount of people whose only violation is being in the United States without permission.
read the rest here
1) Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have. Boycotts have fallen out of favor on the Right because the Left has used that tactic to target conservative radio. This is a mistake. That’s because there are a lot more conservatives than there are liberals and we’re much more capable of using the tactic effectively. There are roughly 120 million people who identify with conservatism in this country and almost twice as many Christians. When there are threats that Christians and conservatives will refuse to go see movies, stop buying products, or cancel subscriptions, it will scare some people straight. That threat should be used and carried out much more often.
2) Never go outside the experience of your people. Want to know why Republicans are so terrible at reaching out to minorities? Because identity politics works really, really well and conservatives tend to oppose it on principle. So, white Republicans are constantly trying to go outside of their experience and reach out to minorities who are generally disinclined to listen to them because they have the wrong skin color. When the GOP accepts reality, adopts the tactics of the Democratic Party, and starts paying off our own Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons to reach out to minority groups and call Democrats racists, we’ll start making inroads with minorities for the first time in decades.
3) Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. The GOP often foolishly retreats from social issues. This is a huge mistake in an era when 76% of the country is Christian and most liberals find sincere Christian beliefs to be repellent. We don’t have to preach at anyone, wag our fingers, or turn into legions of Ned Flanders, but we shouldn’t be afraid to talk about our Christian beliefs, stick up for Christians who are under attack, and hammer the Left for its anti-Christian bigotry. Conservatism is a pro-Christian ideology and liberalism is an anti-Christian ideology. We should never be afraid to drive that point home.
4) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. This is something conservatives have gotten much better at in the last few years, but we seldom take it far enough. If we did, a tax cheat who advocates higher taxes could certainly never be our Treasury Secretary, Barack Obama would be afraid to associate with race hustlers like Al Sharpton or one percenters like Warren Buffet, and Al Gore would have either given up his mansion or his status as the leader of the cult of global warming.
4A) Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. Conservatives have a tendency to try to win every debate with logic and recitations of facts which, all too often, fail to get the job done because emotions and mockery are often just as effective as reason. The good news is that liberals almost never have logic on their side; so they’re incapable of rationally making the case for their policies while conservatives can become considerably more effective debaters by simply adding some emotion-based arguments and sheer scorn to their discourse. This has certainly worked on Twitter, where conservatives keep making the Obama campaign look like buffoons by taking over its hashtags.
6) A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. Sometimes Republicans get too serious about politics. Why not hold a fund raiser at the gun range? What’s wrong with having Kid Rock or a bunch of popular country musicians play at a massive voter registration drive? How about building some giant puppet heads of our own, featuring Nancy Pelosi injecting botox into her face or Barack Obama punching the Pope in the stomach? A little controversy and fun draw in the eyeballs and gets people excited.
7) A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. This one seems self-explanatory, but in practice, it can be tough to keep things on a timeline. This is what happened to the Occupy Movement, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Republican race for the presidency, too. If it goes on too long, people sour on it whether it’s a war, an election, or a tactic.
8) Keep the pressure on. Conservatives fall down on this one all the time. Just when Obama’s SuperPac was starting to feel real pressure over taking a million dollar donation from Bill Maher, conservatives eased up. This is also why liberal film stars feel so comfortable trashing conservatives, Christians, and Americans — even right before their film comes out. It’s because we get offended, shrug our shoulders, and then almost immediately let it go. Sometimes, an apology doesn’t fix everything. How often do liberals accept an apology at face value and let an issue go?
- To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
- More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
- There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
- More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
- True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
- Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
- This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states.
- California: 49,000
- Florida: 30,000
- Texas: 28,500
- Michigan: 25,000
- Illinois: 24,000
- 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
- The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
- Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
- The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
- True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.
How popular is Voter ID?
Campaign cash is the “mothers milk” for any candidate, these campanys deserve credit for America’s downfall
AMERICANS CAN NOW DETERMINE WHERE TO SHOP AND SPEND THEIR MONEY
I realize receiving a letter from a time traveler can be confusing, and you may believe this is some
kind of a prank. To verify my time-traveling skills, I have enclosed within this envelope a tuft of white hair from a man of African descent. It is yours and it’s from the floor of your favorite barbershop ten years from now, by which point you will appear to be much older than 61. Please have it carbon-dated after verifying the DNA. Shocking, yes?
I’m here to tell you something. In short: I am impressed.
As a propagandist, you have achieved everything I set out to do. You soared to victory this week like a Bundesadler in a Leni Riefenstahl film. I’m amazed der Juden and der junge are so devoted to your cause, as it seems you are determined to extinguish both. But what really impresses me is the blind faith with which more than half of America follows you. These are people who couldn’t care less about politics, yet somehow they are in a trance. Why? Because you promised them you care. Amazing. An entire generation of young men stand proudly behind you simply because you play basketball. And you’re not even good at it!
Last night’s victory for the President marks the first time since its inception that Obamacare is no longer a what-if; it is the future of health care in America.
It also means a near immediate impact on the economy. With 20 or so new or higher taxes set to be implemented, ranging from a $123 billion surtax on investment income, through the $20 billion medical device tax, all the way down to the $600 million executive compensation limit, Obamacare will be a nearly unbearable tax burden on the economy.
Who will pay? The middle-class workforce, of course.
So with another four years for President Obama to look forward to, and the obvious inevitability of Obamacare that this entails, let’s examine the very real jobs that will be lost, and the very real lives that will be affected.
Welch Allyn, a company that manufactures medical diagnostic equipment in central New York, announced in September that they would be laying off 275 employees, or roughly 10% of their workforce over the next three years. One of the major reasons discussed for the layoffs was a proactive response to the Medical Device Tax mandated by the new healthcare law.
Dana Holding Corp.
Stryker As recently as a week ago, a global auto parts manufacturing company in Ohio known as Dana Holding Corp., warned their employees of potential layoffs, citing “$24 million over the next six years in additional U.S. health care expenses”. After laying off several white collar staffers, company insiders have hinted at more to come. The company will have to cover the additional $24 million cost somehow, which will likely equate to numerous cuts in their current workforce of 25,500 worldwide.
One of the biggest medical device manufacturers in the world, Stryker will close their facility in Orchard Park, New York, eliminating 96 jobs in December. Worse, they plan on countering the medical device tax in Obamacare by slashing 5% of their global workforce - an estimated 1,170 positions.
In October of 2009, Boston Scientific CEO Ray Elliott, warned that proposed taxes in the health care reform bill could “lead to significant job losses” for his company. Nearly two years later, Elliott announced that the company would be cutting anywhere between 1,200 and 1,400 jobs, while simultaneously shifting investments and workers overseas – to China.
In March of 2010, medical device maker Medtronic warned that Obamacare taxes could result in a reduction of precisely 1,000 jobs. That plan became reality when the company cut 500 positions over the summer, with another 500 set for the end of 2013.
A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at the hands of Obamacare:
- Smith & Nephew – 770 layoffs
- Abbott Labs – 700 layoffs
- Covidien – 595 layoffs
- Kinetic Concepts – 427 layoffs
- St. Jude Medical – 300 layoffs
- Hill Rom – 200 layoffs
Wild Bill gives us some hope