Election Integrity Project Welcomes Sharron Angle!
Sharron Angle has been deemed by leading conservative voice Mark Levin as “the epitome of the new conservative movement that swept this land in the 2010 election.”
Sharron Angle’s story will both encourage and inspire you in your work to restore Constitutional governance in California. She will share her experiences as a ‘regular citizen’ who got involved in government at a grassroots level and continued on to serve in the Nevada Assembly and eventually ran for a seat in the US Senate.
Don’t miss this opportunity to support both Sharron and the work of The Election Integrity Project, a California based initiative to preserve our Republic through fair and honest elections.
Dates and Locations:
- Oct 2nd @ 4:00PM – 7:00PM Forerunner Christian Fellowship, 400 Avenue “H” Barstow, CA 92311 Register Now!
- Oct 3rd @ 6:00PM – 9:00PM Foremost Terrace Room, 17581 Sultana St Hesperia,CA 92345 Register Now!
- Oct 5th @ 6:00PM – 9:00PM El Prado Golf Course, 6555 Pine Avenue Chino, CA 91708 Register Now!
- Oct 6th @ 7:00PM – 9:00PM Mill Creek Cattle Co., 1874 Mentone Blvd. Mentone, CA 92359 Register Now!
- Oct 7th @ 1:00PM – 3:00PM Escondido Masonic Center, 1331 S Escondido Blvd Escondido, CA 92025 Register Now!
- Oct 7th @ 6:00PM – 8:00PM Private Home, 9675 La Jolla Farms RdLa Jolla, CA 92037 Register Now!
- Santa Clara County Oct. 1st Time and Location TBA
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Sharron Angle’s grassroots story and support The Election Integrity Project!!
For a minimum $20 donation or $30.00 per couple* (collected at the door), you will meet Sharron and receive a signed copy of her book, The Right Angle! *one book per couple
A little bit about The Election Integrity Project
We believe in the foundational principle that our government is Of the People, By the People, and For the People. In practical terms, this means that citizens must be involved in every aspect of government, including the election process. Get involved! Preserve our Republic through fair and honest elections.
A little bit about Sharron
Born in Oregon, Sharron Angle moved to Reno, Nevada when she was three where her family owned and operated a small motel. She earned her BA from the University of Nevada Reno. Sharron married Ted Angle in 1970 and has two children and ten grandchildren.
Sharron and her husband spent 25 years in the rural Nevada towns of Ely, Winnemucca and Tonopah. She substitute taught in public schools; taught community college art courses, co-founded, administrated, and taught K-12 in a one-room Christian school, home schooled, tutored juvenile offenders and operated a family fitness gym.
First elected in 1992 to the Nye County School Board, Sharron and Ted moved back to Reno where she served from 1998 to 2006 in the Nevada State Assembly. For her fight to protect the Constitution, Sharron received the Claremont Institute Ronald Reagan Freedom Medallion in 2004. In 2010 Sharron gained national attention campaigning for U.S. Senate challenging Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. She is the chairwoman of Our Voice PAC and author of RIGHT ANGLE.
Can’t attend? Make a donation to The Election Integrity Project