The day is fast approaching when voters across the country will be making one of the most important decisions for future generations…the candidate nominations for the general election. To make our Primaries meaningful we need to first identify the BEST candidate in each race, and have motivated citizens know why their vote it so important.
Citizens, Not the Party
Ever wonder how we seem to get stuck with “Crappy Choice A” and “Crappy Choice B” in the voting booth? It’s because citizens are left out of the selection process while the “Party” tells us who our candidates will be.
There’s a Plan
There is a plan in place now to restore Constitutional authority, and it was created by a joint effort of Congressmen and citizens. Your vote is a crucial component to making it work!
OUR PRINCIPLES ARE:
· LIMITED GOVERNMENT
· FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
· ADHERENCE TO CONSTITUTIONAL LIMITATION OF GOVERNMENT
· REPRESENTATION OF THE PEOPLE TO WASHINGTON; NOT WASHINGTON TO THE PEOPLE
OUR GOAL IS TO:
· BRING GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABILITY BACK TO THE PEOPLE
· REMOVE THE INFLUENCE AND CONTROL OF “BIG MONEY” SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
· HOLD OUR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR PROMISES AND PRINCIPLES
OUR METHOD TO ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL IS TO:
· FIND, VET, ENDORSE AND THEN HELP ELECT PRINCIPLED CANDIDATES
· TEACH OUR DELEGATES A PROVEN METHOD TO ACHIEVE GRASSROOTS ELECTORAL SUCCESS
· EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE!
2012 Vetting is beginning:
Dara Bailey has volunteered to be our California Vetting Director and is putting the team together NOW!! Eric Schaller has volunteered to be the State Candidate Leader, both will be at this meeting to share the process and all of the improvements that have been made through your input!